The Right Time to Replace Your Windows
- Water damage. Do you see warping, rot, or mould around your window? Most forms of water damage are irreparable, which means you’ll need to get a new fixture.
- Excessive condensation. If there’s too much moisture build-up on your window, it’s not doing its job correctly. This often stems from poor insulation and can cause further damage down the line.
- Drafts. Unexplained drafts could be a sign that your window isn’t sealing properly. Over time, this can cause your energy bills to go up significantly.
- Faulty operation. If your window is difficult to open or close, contact our experts. This problem isn’t only frustrating but can also compromise the security of your property.
INTERIOR TRIM OPTIONS
INTERIOR JAMB SIZES
At The Window Experts, we offer four standard vinyl jamb sizes to facilitate a seamless window installation process. For added flexibility we can also provide wood jamb extensions, frame moldings and corner blocks. These interior finishing options are made from a durable lead-free PVC powder compound that requires no maintenance.
- We build our vinyl windows with a high number of internal air chambers for superior insulation, thermal efficiency, sturdiness and sound abatement.
- Maintenance-free PVC jamb extensions, corner blocks and frame moldings provide added flexibility for interior finishing.
- Fusion-welded corners enhance the appearance of the window while eliminating the need for sealants and adhesives. The flawless surface is entirely airtight and watertight. We also weld internal walls to boost the structural integrity of our vinyl windows.
- Our sealed glass units have an overall thickness of 13/16”. Most of our window styles allow you to choose between different glazing types and thicknesses. These include single, double, triple and Low-E glazing, as well as a decorative glazing that ranges from 3/4” to 1-1/8”.
Your Bow Window Replacement Options
Small Bow Windows
5-Pane Bow Window
Large Bow Window
Casement Bow Window
Double-Glazed Bow Window
Double-Hung Bow Window
Windows that Match Your Home Aesthetic
- Finishings. Give your windows a unique look with our different finish options. We offer wood grain, high-gloss, and even textured finishes.
- Colour selection. From stark white to rich mahogany, we offer a wide range of colours for your window frame. We can even match your existing décor if you’re looking for a seamless look.
- Hardware. Customize the look of your window with our hardware options. We have a wide range of handles, locks, and hinges coming in various finishes.
- Window grills. Typically, bay windows don’t come with grills, but we can add them if you prefer a more traditional look.
The Benefits of a Bow Window Replacement
- Improved energy efficiency. Modern bow windows are much more energy-efficient, and this can help you save money on your heating and cooling bills.
- Increased property value. Even when you’re not planning to sell your home or office any time soon, it’s always a good idea to invest in fixtures that increase their value.
- Enhanced curb appeal. New bow windows can completely transform the look of your property, and they’ll make it stand out from the rest.
- Easy maintenance. Our window options will look great for years with minimal upkeep.
- Improved ventilation. Opening your bow windows when the weather is nice will help to improve the air quality in your space and make it feel more comfortable.
- Unobstructed views. With large expanses of glass, bow windows offer clear views that other fixtures can’t match.