Is it Time to Replace Your Old Windows?
- Visible deterioration. Do you notice any cracks, chips, or other damage to your windows? Contact our team so we can assess the situation and provide the most cost-effective solution.
- Difficult operation. If you’re struggling to open and close your windows, it’s a good indication that the frame has become warped or the seal has broken.
- Constant drafts. Damaged or compromised windows can let in drafts, leading to higher energy bills.
- Water Damage. If your windows are foggy or condensation builds up frequently, this is a sign of a sealant issue. Eventually, the moisture can cause warping or rotting.
INTERIOR TRIM OPTIONS
INTERIOR JAMB SIZES
At The Window Experts, we offer four standard vinyl jamb sizes to facilitate a seamless window installation process. For added flexibility we can also provide wood jamb extensions, frame moldings and corner blocks. These interior finishing options are made from a durable lead-free PVC powder compound that requires no maintenance.
What's the Difference Between a Bay Window and a Bow Window?
Popular Bay Window Replacement Styles
Canted Bay Window
Box Bay Window
Circle Bay Window
The Many Advantages of a Bay Window Replacement
- Increased light. Do you have some rooms on your property that could use more natural light? Bay windows are an excellent way to brighten up any space.
- Expanded views. Bay windows extend outward from the wall, giving you a wider field of view. This can be a great way to take in the scenery or keep an eye on your kids while they play outside.
- More indoor space. You can turn your bay window area into a cozy reading retreat or use it as a storage space if you want something more functional.
- Improved ventilation. Bay windows also offer better ventilation than traditional windows because you can open them from multiple angles. No matter the configuration, you’ll be able to enjoy a refreshing breeze.
- Improved curb appeal. Bay windows are a great way to enhance the look of your property, inside and out.
Choosing the Right Window Configurations
- Single-hung windows. Single-hung windows are the simplest type of window and feature a top pane that is stationary, with a bottom pane that you can open and close.
- Double-hung windows. Double-hung windows are similar to single-hung windows but with two operable panes. This configuration gives you the ability to open both the top and bottom panes for improved ventilation.
- Casement windows. Casement windows have hinges on one side and open outward. They’re a great option if you’re looking for maximum ventilation.
DESIGNS AND TYPES OF GRID
A Contractor You Can Trust
Get in touch with us today to schedule a free consultation. Our team at Window Experts will go over your options, answer any questions you have, and provide you with a no-obligation quote for your bay window replacement.